MAri KIta Berchatting

Friday 2 October 2009

“It’s Krrunch Time, Get Playful!”


huarggh...so bored today..when i wake up..no one in my house...Ahhh so bored laa...so what..Go to the kictthen laa...argh..nothing to eat..where the others..Go out early morning...ceh...

Then, i go to my PC laa to surf Nuffnang.....my stomach give the sound...oohh no...what are thing that can make eat...

At the time, i see some stuff above the cabinet..ohohoho...i take it and
“Krrunch”...that sound...ooo so delicious this stuff...yam yam yam...i eat again..
“Krrunch”..oh no..so delicious....

then i continued to surf my nuffnang...
“Krrunch”..what that things...i cant believe it...my earn 75 dollars...huhuhu..i cant believe it..

then i request to nuffnang to pay my money....hohohohoh...
“Krrunch”

i'm so happy now..yeahh..

No comments: